• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Muttiah Muralitharan

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Aye. Only needs twenty-odd, doesn't he? Three tests in India later this year might even be enough for him.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
He won't get 1000 I think, which is the number that was being floated a while back. I see around 850 before he retires.

I don't think he'll get 23 in 3 Tests in India.

JBH001

International Regular
He has 5 tests left, 3 against India in India, and two against WI in Sri Lanka. He needs 17 wickets to get to 800.

I doubt he will get 17 wickets in India, especially now that he is in decline, so he should do it in the home tests against WI.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
If India prepare sporting wickets, SL seamers will make it difficult for Murali. But I am not sure whether he'll be fit enough to even tour there. Today also got injured.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
If India prepare sporting wickets, SL seamers will make it difficult for Murali. But I am not sure whether he'll be fit enough to even tour there. Today also got injured.
A sporting wicket won't appear until India are trailing in the series.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
A sporting wicket won't appear until India are trailing in the series.
But the case with SL it's different I think. they don't want to play into SLs hand with preparing raging turners, especially when India don't have Kumble. Roads may be the order of the day.