• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst ever commentary moment?

masterblaster

International Captain
Who ever linked to the Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry Youtube video, thanks because I never knew that BBCWorldwide's Youtube account had such great segments featuring these two comedy legends. It's been great watching some of these skits again.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I got a good laugh from the SL v ENG one with the commentator "Bopara has hit it for four! Oh wait, he's been bowled!". :lol:

Also, the one with Botham "I think the field is absolutely, completely wrong. They've brought fine leg up and put out a man at short, wide long off." :laugh: