• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Michael Clarke the worst leaver in the game?

Precambrian

Banned
Disagree. She'd beat the **** out of most of the world.

EDIT: For those who don't get the joke, Bratich is a World Class Martial Artist.
Just read the edit. My jealousy for Johnner's luck has exponentially increased with that. Seems to have drained the entire share of Australian team's luck into himself

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I love Bingle in the Asics top.

Normally I'd say Bratich, but from the fotos it's Bingle all the way.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I must have **** in my eyes. Looks mildly ***y in her airbrushed pics but she just looks to me like a very nice and cute young woman. I actually prefer the pics with her clothes on to be honest. :ph34r:
No, we're seeing the same thing. It's just that i think nice and cute young women are ****ing ***y. Especially when they whip out the martial arts.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Been said before, but a man can't be regularly having his way with Lara Bingle and be expected to concentrate on cricket to the degree required at international cricket.
Yeah, guess he has very rarely needed to have a bat since he got with Bingle.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Back on topic, based on the weekend's evidence Neil Broom is clearly the worst leaver of a cricket ball going around :ph34r:

pup11

International Coach
Lara Bingle >> Bratich. Bratich is fine but she's more a normal looking girl, but Bingle has got the looks and hot bod to go with it, i would say Bingle is more hot and ***y, whereas Bratich is more cute and adorable.

Both are nice, but still Bingle is slightly ahead, and i don't think its a good idea for anyone to have karate instructor as you girlfriend either, because she can kick your butt anytime you do something naughty...:p

Precambrian

Banned
Lara Bingle >> Bratich. Bratich is fine but she's more a normal looking girl, but Bingle has got the looks and hot bod to go with it, i would say Bingle is more hot and ***y, whereas Bratich is more cute and adorable.

Both are nice, but still Bingle is slightly ahead, and i don't think its a good idea for anyone to have karate instructor as you girlfriend either, because she can kick your butt anytime you do something naughty...:p
Conversly, the more hotter the GF, the more insecure you become. Cute lasts long, hot bod generally dont. And looks get transferred via genes, not bods.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Yeah, because genes have nothing to do with "bods".

Thought you didn't believe in evolution anyway.

Precambrian

Banned
Yeah, because genes have nothing to do with "bods".

Thought you didn't believe in evolution anyway.
Off topic! :p

I do believe in evolution as a theory, but I think evolution is driven by a force, whom I prefer to call god.

And bods do get sometimes transferred also, like short mother means chances of short son, tall father means tall daughter etc. But got to wait a bit more in case of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.

Matt79

Global Moderator
We're discussing whether Bratich or Bingle are more likely to have attractive children in a thread supposedly about Michael Clarke's judgement in letting balls go through to the keeper. I think we can safely say the thread is already way off topic.