• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Cricket news/views

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Nazir maybe a crap batsman, but I guess he is suited to the T20 format. However would you really want him in the team because he was involved in kidnapping someone.

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Nazir maybe a crap batsman, but I guess he is suited to the T20 format. However would you really want him in the team because he was involved in kidnapping someone.
Let's not even go there with that comment! You know these things are pre requisites to gaining your place as an international cricketer in Pakistan!!

AaronK

State Regular
In a sense, I am sad that Sialkot has won this.. because i have a feeling that shoaib malik maybe added to the 20/20 team and even be elected the captain. Pak team is finally doing a little better... the last thing we need is players like malik and kamran akmal to make a come back.

Xuhaib

International Coach
why should Nazir be in the side what did he do that others like Shezad, Sazaib, Jamshed and Khalid Latif did not do?

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah.,...Imran Nazir has had plenty of chances and hasn't performed at the international stage

as Xuhaib points out that others have done much the same

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
Imran Nazir deserves to be atleast in T20 squad ahead of tuk-tuk players.
At the same time, Kami also deserves to be in the squad for his tremendous batting.

I can't understand the hatred he gets. Even Sarafaraz and Umar dropped dolly's in their respective matches, why can't we afford Kami doing that?
His square cuts are :wub:

smash84

The Tiger King
Imran Nazir deserves to be atleast in T20 squad ahead of tuk-tuk players.
At the same time, Kami also deserves to be in the squad for his tremendous batting.

I can't understand the hatred he gets. Even Sarafaraz and Umar dropped dolly's in their respective matches, why can't we afford Kami doing that?
His square cuts are :wub:
I hope you are not serious

smash84

The Tiger King
I'll just quote Ian Chappell on this

"Even if Khatmal was batting like Bradman he wouldn't be able to make up to the side in what he takes away from them through his wicketkeeping"....enough said

smash84

The Tiger King
if you drop catches in any form of cricket you can expect a royal hiding

remember Ross Taylor in the WC? That wasn't any test match

For a player whose main job is fielding (and not batting) he is severely incompetent and hence thoroughly undeserving of a place in the side

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
Hah, now your caught.

Umar Akmal dropped a couple of catches and missed stumpings in the last matches IIRC.
Kamran may drop catches but he also adds 30+40 valuable quick runs.

smash84

The Tiger King
caught at what?

Ukmal batting >>> Khatmal batting

Ukmal keeping > Khatmal keeping

Ukmal kicks khatmal's butt

smash84

The Tiger King
yes you heard me right....

did you know that in his last 3 years (or 4) khatmal missed 86 chances.....

this is the standard that yo uwant?