• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
"And Fletch, after just his first six days with us, has already convinced me that we made a very good decision in bringing him into the group. We have been looking to speak to anyone who has enjoyed success over the Australians, and Fletch has provided us with some very interesting ideas."
:naughty:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Thought he went Kolpak?
He has with Surrey but his also injured and out for another four to five weeks. Apparently Nel was still going to tour as back-up for Morne and then go Kolpak (officially) afterwards.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Having a captain and sticking with him has worked better for us than rotating it around has worked for teams that have tried that approach tbf.

Will be interesting to see how SA do against Krejza if he plays - he might bob up with a few wickets if they get too excited, esp. with spin not being a traditional strong suit for the SA batsmen.

Looking forward to seeing McKenzie and Amla, and who knows, maybe Smith in form, having a go against the Aussie bowling attack at home. If their recent form stands up, and Kallis is his normal self, the Aussies will have a hard time of it. Hoping the SA bowling attack avoids the curse that seems to strike most visitors - don't want Steyn hurting himself day 1 of the first test.
I'm looking forward to seeing McKenzie's sister in the stands.

howardj

International Coach
Anyone else going on Boxing Day?
Yeah, will be in Melbourne from Boxing Day until New Year.

A rolling gas-fest - going to make Benny Cousins look like a choir boy.

Will definitely at least go to the Test on Boxing Day - nothing quite like it!

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
So can SA take top spot in test rankings if the win? and how much do they have to win by? clean sweep?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, will be in Melbourne from Boxing Day until New Year.

A rolling gas-fest - going to make Benny Cousins look like a choir boy.

Will definitely at least go to the Test on Boxing Day - nothing quite like it!
Get to Hungry Jacks for the Cousins Meal Deal. No burger, no fries. Just Coke and Ice.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have you seen his girlfriend?

Or are we talking about the same person?!

Always wondered why everyone in JHB was called McKenzie...
I'm pretty sure I remember them saying it was his sister in the stands last time he was out here...she's a model too isn't she?

Edit: This is Megan McKenzie, his sister:

Last edited: