• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Member Here

ginger_wizard

Cricket Spectator
Hi all.....

After the days events i thought it was about time i got on a cricket forum as most of my mates only talk football.

Hope u are all well, and will show me the ropes over the next few weeks.

Let the debate begin!

ginger_wizard

Cricket Spectator
well i couldn't really think of anything a few years ago, and with been ginger i thought it was the only thing i could use, other than ginger bread man!!

And everyone loves Bubble, he is a legend!!

ginger_wizard

Cricket Spectator
Just a quick note, dont think im ignoring any of u if i dont reply to anything on here for a while.

I have just moved into a new house and dont have the interweb yet, so im having to use works at the moment!

What are peoples thoughts on todays events then?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Just a quick note, dont think im ignoring any of u if i dont reply to anything on here for a while.

I have just moved into a new house and dont have the interweb yet, so im having to use works at the moment!

Today? What happened today ? Nobody ever tells me anything :@

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator

I can't believe that there are sufficient people in the UK who want to buy Abba's music, but didn't already own it, to allow Gold to hit Number 1 again...

Oh, the cricket. Well, this was how we reacted to the breaking news and here's what we think will happen next. We don't really need another thread about it!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I can't believe that there are sufficient people in the UK who want to buy Abba's music, but didn't already own it, to allow Gold to hit Number 1 again...
Thought you were on about Spandau Ballet for a moment. And it's ABBA, not Abba. And shouldn't this be merged with the introduce yourself thread?

Jakester1288

International Regular
Welcome to CricketWeb. I am looking forward to agreeing or disagreeing with you over the course of our time here.

Jakester1288

International Regular
*facepalm* You are posting way to formal Jake, loosen the frick up dude.
What the ****? Honestly, you don't know **** all about posting. How is saying "I am looking forward to agreeing or disagreeing with you over the course of our time here." too formal? FFS.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! FFS STOP RESPONDING TO EACH OTHERS' POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
z

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I move that Spinsky and Jakester are banned for a week due to constant spamming. It's getting very annoying, and people are sick of having to put up with the very low standard of posting.