• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Trying to remember which county it was he played for last time he was over here - 2004 or whenever it was.

My first thought was Durham but I think I might be confusing him with Tahir Mughal.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Trying to remember which county it was he played for last time he was over here - 2004 or whenever it was.

My first thought was Durham but I think I might be confusing him with Tahir Mughal.
Middlesex was his first county (2003) and then he had a spell with Yorkshire last year but that was hampered by the sometime presence of Younis Khan and Adil Rashid getting the nod over him.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Durham 26/3 off 4 overs of the 2020 v Glamorgan. Mustard, Colly & Chanders the men to go. The former two making good caes for their continued exclusion from England by missing straight ones.

Ineterstingly the Dragons have left out Gillispie so as not to queer their pitch for the Champions League, what with Dizzy being an ICL man.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Tahir with 3 today. Pretty diabolical to to be 25 minutes past the scheduled close and have only bowled 75 overs, considering the leggie has got through 30 of them. Tremlett wicketless again. Not really surprised England didn't pick him. Horton with another 50. WAG.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tahir with 3 today. Pretty diabolical to to be 25 minutes past the scheduled close and have only bowled 75 overs, considering the leggie has got through 30 of them. Tremlett wicketless again. Not really surprised England didn't pick him. Horton with another 50. WAG.
They were off for rain for what seemed like ages this afternoon so 75 isn't bad - all out for 420 tomorrow then its Saj's turn to play himself into the test squad - maximum points for Lanky - who cares what the others do as long as we keep on winning

BoyBrumby

Englishman
162/8 for Durham. 19 off Wharf's last over & 22 off Harris's. Breese, Pollock & Plunkers (who I now love, having discovered he's a Gooner) doing the damage at the end.

EDIT: 163, now apparently. Too much for the Dragons anyway, I suspect.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Harmison bowling well here it must be said. Consistently up over 88mph with decent accuracy.

His kid bro doesn't look much cop tho.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cook and Strauss both missing T20 Finals Day on ECB orders - does Cook actually get into the Essex Twenty20 side???

Also, Kolpak rule a step closer to being doomed, see here for more

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Glamorgan were so poor tonight. You knew they were never going to chase even such an average score, simply because their batting lineup was so laughable. When Dalrymple is starring in a Twenty20 game with the bat, you know they've got no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.