• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL match discussion thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah. Fleming, Oram, Hussey, Ntini, Dhoni & Murali in one side. It's as close to a Favourite XI as I'll get!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
One team mate. Lock in Chennai?
Its like choosing between your parents.

My dad's from Hyderabad, my mum's from Bangalore. :ph34r:

I think the deciding factor is that Symonds is playing for Hyderabad though, so that makes Bangalore an easy pick. ;)

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just discovered that coverage of the IPL in the UAE is via an arabic language pay tv channel:wacko:

Cant imagine too many expats (who make up 80% of the population here) will shell out US$60 per month to subscribe to a system where they cant understand 59/60 channels

99*

International Debutant
Hope this game is going to be worth staying up till 2.00 am to watch.

I'll put my name down for Chennai.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Its like choosing between your parents.

My dad's from Hyderabad, my mum's from Bangalore. :ph34r:

I think the deciding factor is that Symonds is playing for Hyderabad though, so that makes Bangalore an easy pick. ;)
Heh, would've been fighting a lone battle had you gone the other way. No Chargers fans here? Do people hate Roy that much?

As things stand:

Bangalore RC's:

masterblaster, Jono, social, Protean, pasag, Prince EWS

Chennai SuperKings:

chaminda, honestbharani, biased indian, JASON , NZTailender, GGG, 99* , irfan , shankar, Somerset, KiWiNiNjA

Deccan Chargers:

Delhi Daredevils:

Top Cat , silentstriker? (McGrath)

Kings XI Punjab:

jamee999, Hoggy, SirBloody Idiot, gwo

Kolkata Knight Riders:

nikhil1772 , Ed, weldone, Dasa, alternative

Mumbai Indians:

duffer, ret

Rajasthan Royals:

four_or_six

Last edited:

ret

International Debutant
It's close b/w Mumbai and Delhi

If I had to pick one then it's going to be Mumbai Indians ---> the capital of western India and it has Sachin, Uthappa, Jayasuriya, Pollock & Malinga, :thumbup: alng with Bhajji .... and also has some nice upcoming players too in Ronchi, Pinal, Saurabh Tiwary, along with veteran fast bowler Nehra