• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ECB offers to host Pakistan-Australia Test series

James

Cricket Web Owner
It's called difference of Opinion. Unfortunately for a bigot like you having a different opinion is akin to foaming.
There's no need at all for comments like that Sanz, completely unacceptable really isn't it.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's called difference of Opinion. Unfortunately for a bigot like you having a different opinion is akin to foaming.
LAAADDDIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEESSSS AND GENTLEMEN!

On tonight's card...angry young man vs angry young man.

LET'S GET....REEEAAAAAADDDYYY...TO RUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Dawn is probably the most reliable news outlet in Pakistan.
Yet, it hasn’t been reported on many other news outlets has it? The BBC and Cricinfo have curiously not even mentioned such an interesting news item.

Craig

World Traveller
I was joking you idiot. Deadset remove what ever is lodged up your backside. Call me a bigot if you want, because I'm hardly worried what some guy in America hinks of me.

Or do I have to put it in there that I was joking? Go on put me on ignore then.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I was joking you idiot.
I am sorry but it didn't look like an humor esp when we dont really engage in any friendly conversation on this board with each other.

That said, I did overreact and please accept my sincere apologies.

Deadset remove what ever is lodged up your backside. Call me a bigot if you want, because I'm hardly worried what some guy in America hinks of me.
What has America got to do with this conversation. Needless to say that such attitude towards the country I live is one of the reasons why I dont like you and almost all our conversations on this forum are unfriendly and that's the reason I didn't take your post as humor.

Craig

World Traveller
I am sorry but it didn't look like an humor esp when we dont really engage in any friendly conversation on this board with each other.

That said, I did overreact and please accept my sincere apologies.

What has America got to do with this conversation. Needless to say that such attitude towards the country I live is one of the reasons why I dont like you and almost all our conversations on this forum are unfriendly and that's the reason I didn't take your post as humor.
Well if somebody is unfriendly to me, I'll do it back. Its also the opposite in return.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Well if somebody is unfriendly to me, I'll do it back. Its also the opposite in return.
Then why claim that 'you were joking' ? Esp when you know it very well that we have never been friendly to each other.

pasag

RTDAS
^ TV rights, ticket sales, bargaining power on the circuit (last two are debatable though). Though giving Australians international practice in England pre-2009 can't be the greatest thing ever for England.

I think it would be amazing if it were to happen though. I can see why the PCB and Pakistani fans wouldn't want it as a matter of principal, but as a cricket fan and and an Australian fan, it would be awesome news. Won't happen though.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Yet, it hasn’t been reported on many other news outlets has it? The BBC and Cricinfo have curiously not even mentioned such an interesting news item.
Yeah Kinda surprising isn't it?

Though I stand by my word that Dawn has good credibility for this news report to be taken seriously.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
^ TV rights, ticket sales, bargaining power on the circuit (last two are debatable though).
TV rights are an interesting one - I wonder who'd purchase them? Would Sky? Or would some Pakistani company pay the ECB for them, then Sky take them from that company? I'm also surprised if the ECB, rather than the PCB, would be the board who'd sell the rights.

Ticket sales would certainly be unlikely to be a problem, provided they were put on in the right places. And the bargaining power was certainly something that occurred to me - doing favours for other boards (that hurt yourself not) is rarely a bad thing. It's just a question of whether the PCB would indeed view it as a good thing or not.
Though giving Australians international practice in England pre-2009 can't be the greatest thing ever for England.
TBH I doubt it'd be a problem. In any case, me being me I want the Australians to get as much experience of England as possible, then there'll be no "well the Australians were inexperienced in English conditions" as an excuse for defeat in 2009. :p