• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricketweb.net XI

Langeveldt

Soutie
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
So, when does the series kick off?
Whenever I can get around to it...Ive got loads of work on this week, but I leave school for Easter on Friday, so I will have four weeks free...

I would say next weekend, with the whole series being finished well before Easter

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean when you combine the extreme pace of Top_Cat, the talent of our top 5 batsmen & myself as all-rounder there can only be one winner in this series.
You ain't just whistling dixie, busta. :D

I've injured more than my fair share of batsmen in my time. :)

The pace of top cat doesnt match the experience lucky delivers for us
You ain't seen my pace, mate. ;)

krkode

State Captain
Paid The Umpire said:
come on then you bunch of girly CricketWeb-ians. do your worst, seriuosly hope you do your worst.
You probably don't know what our worst is, because all those who have seen our worst don't exist anymore.:!( :saint:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lol we shall see when it comes down to the game

Langeveldt u described me 1 pitch i just need another 1 for ur home ground , name and describe

Then we can start the series as im free enough to sim 3 o.d.is in a row and by the time ur free and then u can sim the last 3 od.is..

Ill send u the files after im doon or soon whenever

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think instead of doing my usual 30 minutes worth of warm-ups, i'll just do a couple of arm stretches & then bowl left arm instead of right arm because I fancy my chances of taking wickets against the 'A' team with my pie chucks.
:) :) :) :) :)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A new zealander bowling under arm??? after what they said after "that' incident it would be fairly hypocritical.
:lol:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well!, we don't want to open a can of worms with that topic.
I don't think I would go that far, I think bowling an over of pie chucks is disgraceful enough. lol.

Langeveldt

Soutie
lord_of_darkness said:
Lol we shall see when it comes down to the game

Langeveldt u described me 1 pitch i just need another 1 for ur home ground , name and describe

Then we can start the series as im free enough to sim 3 o.d.is in a row and by the time ur free and then u can sim the last 3 od.is..

Ill send u the files after im doon or soon whenever

Okay for the second ground, just use the same conditions as i described for our first ground. Call it "The Victory Oval" or something inspiring.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Hie thanks Langeveldt !

anyway, I have my correct average : 34.23 SR ~ 70-75

Bowling average : 28.91 SR ~ 30.0

Hope i'll have a great series :D

PS. I must have hit the winning runs in that last game eh ?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Thanks Gotchya

You wont be hitting the winning runs in the last game because we will have stuffed them out in the first three, the last games will be pointless.

V Reddy

International Debutant
Bring On Rik.I Fancy my chances against him ;). Unfortunately Reuben has put me up at 11:( . When i am just about to whack him the other bat gets out and he escapes but saying that i may get to bowl more which is where i am primarily good at and knock Rik over.

Last edited: