• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
But it has produced results though.
Good point I reckon. The standard has been poor this summer. I think as the decks flatten out as they have th elast few years, you notice it more coz chances are harder to come by as well.
In Gilchrist's defence with his dropped ones he does occasionally drop the easy one. Healy was always a better keeper then Gilchrist in my opinion, but Gilchrist is a better cricketer because of his all-round game.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Valueable runs from India - Australia looked like they are running out of ideas.

Anyway thanks to the curator of the Adelaide Oval for a likely draw...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And now we have part time left arm spin bowling at the tail. Just bounce the hell out of Sharma ffs.

Terrible stuff.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In Gilchrist's defence with his dropped ones he does occasionally drop the easy one. Healy was always a better keeper then Gilchrist in my opinion, but Gilchrist is a better cricketer because of his all-round game.
Yeah, but it's also his job to set the standard for the team.

Edit: Kumble should declare here and get Phil "Me and My Rubbish Stance which means I can't adjust into a proper position if the ball moves" Jaques in before tea.