• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Imran Khan vs Keith Miller

Who do u think was a better allrounder,Imran Khan or Keith Miller?

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha.....it won't.....unless you try to manipulate statistics to show that Miller was better than :p
Or indeed vice versa.

Does something happen this time of year which makes it Imran season? There's months of no mention then all of a sudden there's threads galore started or dug up about him.

smash84

The Tiger King
tbf it was some Aussie guy who bumped this thread due to his fondness for Miller.

OTOH every season is Imran season :ph34r:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Miller, just because I like him better.

Not to take anything away from Imran, but Miller is one of my favourite players in history.

keeper

U19 Vice-Captain
Or indeed vice versa.

Does something happen this time of year which makes it Imran season? There's months of no mention then all of a sudden there's threads galore started or dug up about him.
I think it's because of 'I'm a Celebrity...' and his close physical resemblance to Fatima Whitbread.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
It was Miller's birthday yesterday (well, it would have been...) - enough reason for me to throw him a vote. Not that I need much of an excuse, obviously.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Fighting the Nazis is right up there as greatness. Which royalty did he shag?

Jemima is part of the aristocracy, since her grandfather was a peer. I think she is also related to the Duchess of Cornwall.

L Trumper

State Regular
Fighting the Nazis is right up there as greatness. Which royalty did he shag?

Jemima is part of the aristocracy, since her grandfather was a peer. I think she is also related to the Duchess of Cornwall.
He shagged princess Margaret (sister of queen Elizabeth) as royal as it gets ..allegedly.. :ph34r:

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
I would say that though Imran is the better bowler, I would say that Miller is the better
true all rounder as he was the better batsman, who more consistently batted in the top order.