• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Michael Vaughan is awesome

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Vaughan is only good at scoring runs off rubbish attacks. In another era he wouldn't last 2 tests.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indeed, I've always said that attack in 2002\03 was nothing it was cracked-up to be. Lee and Bichel were rubbish, really.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It was in jest with a hidden meaning, though. It was a veiled dig at the anti-Hayden bunch. Such posts rarely require a YES, THIS-you know the rest.

TBH, It's a disgrace that Richard has been allowed to go on abusing this fine, upstanding long term member and get away with it.

Marc is a poster, who I'm sure has all our respect...should not have to tolerate what is tantamount to e-bullying.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
TBH, It's a disgrace that Richard has been allowed to go on abusing this fine, upstanding long term member and get away with it.

Marc is a poster, who I'm sure has all our respect...should not have to tolerate what is tantamount to e-bullying.
It's much more a disgrace that you've been allowed to keep this last account for as long as you have.

You should realise by now that your gimmick wears off after about 3 posts every account.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Seriously, cut that talk now, and if required take it off forum.
Just backing up what Jack said, and for the record, there is no discussion around Marc's posting style within moderator circles currently.

I don't have the time to go back through this thread and delete posts right now, so if a moderator hasn't done it by the evening, I'll do it myself.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just backing up what Jack said, and for the record, there is no discussion around Marc's posting style within moderator circles currently.

I don't have the time to go back through this thread and delete posts right now, so if a moderator hasn't done it by the evening, I'll do it myself.
Done. Hopefully I got them all.