• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 22-29 April

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, even if it got to the stage where Richard organised most of it behind the scenes and sent all the final awards in, I'd still want Archie to post the awards - it's a tradition now and, as pasag said, would fall apart with him.

In fact, all we need, basically, is for Richard to take over marc's role. I don't think anyone would really object to that. Oh, we do need a few more people to pick awards, too, obviously. I'd volunteer except for the purely selfish reason that it'd take me out of contention - I like winning 'em! :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Didn't stop me.

Mind, I'm not as popular as you... [\Conspiracy-theorist-mode]

I actually find giving awards more rewarding than winning them. And it'd help me immensely if I didn't have you to consider all the time... :wacko:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Believe me... one of these perfect days... in your private Universe, the bubble's gonna burst...

(Hope that's too obscure for anyone to realise what I'm on about there :ph34r: )

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I feel me beating you to something is a fair way for your 5,000th to be brought up... :happy::p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I said new additions to the "awards team". Don't see why that would be inaccurate?
archie mac said:
The CW Awards Team

Alternative (milestones)
Marc (awards judge)
Richard (Sir Geoffrey, and Sobers)
Adharcric (Afridi and Hussey)
Position vacant (Warne and Bradman)
Archie (whatever else is left over)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I forgive you...

I was hurt when I thought you hadn't noticed me these last 9 weeks, though. :mellow:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No bother dood, it was a sweetening of the pill that you at least suggested I'd be a good addition.

archie mac

International Coach
Thanks for the support, I will keep running them but will hand over to Richard when ever I am unable (such as this move of house)

I will allocate the new judges tonight with their roles in the team:)

archie mac

International Coach
The CW Awards Team

Alternative (milestones)
pasag (Bradman,Skull & Agarkar/Mohammed )
Richard (Sir Geoffrey, Inzamam, Saj and Sobers)
Adharcric (Afridi and Hussey)
oz_fan (Tony Greig and Marsh/Lillee)
Archie (Warne & Rana/Gatting)

All other awards nominations to be sent to cwawards@cricketmail.net

Ok here we are the new roles, hope I did not miss any:unsure: