• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BCCI May call for a vote of No Confidence at ICC Meeting

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/story/292875.html

I'm no fan of Speed or the ICC, but this was quite funny to me when coming from the BCCI:

"It is becoming more and more bureaucratic. My board is of the belief that cricket is a simple, enjoyable game, but that is not how it appears at present.

"The ICC has so many staff members. It is unnecessarily employing so many people and that costs the other members. The ICC should move away from the bureaucracy and become more simplified. They should be concentrating more on the game."
And this is just ridiculous:

Shah's comments were backed by Lalit Modi, the BCCI's vice-president, who called on Speed to be replaced by someone from Africa or Asia who "understands the problems of a majority of ICC members".
How about you find the best guy for the job, you dolt? Everyone knows Pawar is aiming for that ICC President chair, and this guy isn't going to stop at anything.

Oh by the way, where is that CEO you promised us? Or the website? Or about a hundred other things? "Shut up and go away" should be the reply the rest of the boards send.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Someone should ask Mr. Modi and Shah - How many committees does BCCI have and what do they all do ?

BCCI should continue to do what they are best at which is - 'Screwing Indian Cricket.'

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shah's comments were backed by Lalit Modi, the BCCI's vice-president, who called on Speed to be replaced by someone from Africa or Asia who "understands the problems of a majority of ICC members".

Substitute above with "we need a replacement that can devise a tournament that India have a hope of winning."

How about India A vs India B for the WC in 2011

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever

Substitute above with "we need a replacement that can devise a tournament that India have a hope of winning."

How about India A vs India B for the WC in 2011
My money would be on Australia in that match up. :ph34r: