• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 18-25 March

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
WTF is it with me and the Ajit\Dave? :wacko:

I mean, there wasn't even a piss-poor reason given this week. :dry:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Oh, and I'll point out I thought irfan's super headlines in the Headline thread were unlucky not to get the Skull.
IMO they were a bit too contrived.

You came in with a quick one liner that made me laugh (and since I'm the judge that's a key part!)

FRAZ

International Captain
Shahid Afridi Award for (Best post of the week)
Shane Warne Award for (Best thread of the week)
The Sir Geoffrey Award (Most knowledgeable poster of the week)
The Bradman Award (Overall CW poster of the week)

I have a dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hahaha FRAZ, I hope you get the skull you deserve for this post. I still reckon your Professor Lockhart post is one of the funniest things to ever be posted on CW.

PY

International Coach
If it's any consolation (which it probably isn't), I thought the Hemp one was one of the funniest things I've seen on CW in four years. :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, was expecting them to be up either yesterday when I got home or today when I got home.