• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The not allowed to mention Glenn McGrath thread

aussie tragic

International Captain
PhoenixFire said:
Shall we start it up then.

Glenn McGrath Is Not The Greatest Bowler Of All Time League
That's obviously the case so you wouldn't get too many members. You need to come up with something more controversal like: GM-FBABE

[Glen McGrath - Fifth Best Aussie Bowler Ever]

We can of course have a vote to see whether the F stands for 4th of 5th best when you consider Lillee, Lindwall, Davidson, Miller, Warne, McGrath and O'Reilly.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha what a pointless yet wonderful thread

Congrats SS on 5000. Can't believe you haven't even been here as long as me. Who can forghet your whines, "can somebody please explain the Mumbai disaster to me?" They were the days :)

Great poster, don't mind the Conservative bit, it's the views on captaincy and OTT machismo that GGM!!! But seriously, gun poster. As for McGrath, well, he's no Liam Plunkett, and that's all I'm saying.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
GeraintIsMyHero said:
"can somebody please explain the Mumbai disaster to me?"
Dhoni will never live that down. Ever. Unless he goes to Australia and single handedly wins the match.

:@ :blowup: :censored: :mad:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Turbinator said:
SS relax there, you're almost crossing the line, I think Dhoni deserves an appology!
Hey, I didn't say anything negative. I just referenced another post where I said something negative. :laugh:

adharcric

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Hey, I didn't say anything negative. I just referenced another post where I said something negative. :laugh:
You're not allowed to send out any negative, pessimistic or bitchy vibes regarding this Indian team.
Consider it a warning ...

In fact, let me add to the stakes. For every ODI India wins from now until the World Cup, you have to observe a 1-day period of silence.
Also, for every century that an Indian batsman scores in the upcoming tests, you have to observe a 1-day period of silence.
If India draw a test, make that 2 days. If they win it, make that 3 days. If they draw the series, make that 5 days. If they win the series, make that a week.

Last edited: