• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Collingwood

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year

Bunch of kids - Give it back! Give it back! We were playing a game!
Collingwood - Haha, you want it? You want it? (throws it away) Go get it!

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
nightprowler10 said:
Despite desperate attempts, England's officials found it hard to get Paul away from the landing strip and onto the plane at Heathrow once the whistling rocket had come out.

cpr

International Coach
Look Paul, we've added a tail, some fins, we've even added a homing system to it, surely now you can get test wickets.....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

Collingwood flung out his left-hand, and caught the Flintoff missile... but quickly realised all was not well. The pace at which Andy had thrown the vortex broke Paul`s index finger, and he found himself in excruciating pain. However Collingwood had worked too hard to miss the 1st Test at the `Gabba, and tried to control his reaction...

Last edited:

Engle

State Vice-Captain
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ##cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ##ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

PhoenixFire

International Coach

Collingwood flung out his left-hand, and caught the Flintoff missile... but quickly realised all was not well. The pace at which Andy had thrown the vortex broke Paul`s index finger, and he found himself in excruciating pain. However Collingwood had worked too hard to miss the 1st Test at the `Gabba, and tried to control his reaction...
:laugh: