• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Great Debate Thread

Dravid

International Captain
I got both of you on my MSN. We should set up a time when all three of us could be online, cause me being in United States, and you guys being all the way in Australia, it could be hard for all three of us to come online at the same time and discuss this. So Jono and Clapo, you guys want to set something up?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dravid said:
I don't have a problem with that at all, but it could extend the debate by quite some time.
Mate, take your time. There is no rush to get these in. Just make sure the arguments are as compelling as possible and have fun.

Steulen

International Regular
EDIT: sod all that. My MSN is steulen from domain wanadoo.nl.

I've sent both of you a message, Faaip and SS.

Last edited:

Johnners

Sorry guys, got a bit much on my plate ATM, and haven't really got the time i though i had to do this. If someone is available to fill in for me it'd be much appreciated. Cheers :)

Mister Wright

Clapo said:
Sorry guys, got a bit much on my plate ATM, and haven't really got the time i though i had to do this. If someone is available to fill in for me it'd be much appreciated. Cheers :)
Bummer...:-O

However, I'm aware of the circumstances and they are fully understandable and I hope everything works out.

Jamee was next on the list, so he can take Clapo's place if everyone is happy with that?

How are the arguments coming along?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm cool with Jamee replacing Clapo.

Regarding the arguments, your honour we may need a few more days :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Arguing for the Kat man to stay as Aussie ODI opener.

Going to be tough, will have to grind this one out.

Dravid

International Captain
I'm almost done with my part Jono, which was what I told you in the first part. Will email it out to you and Jamee as soon as I am done.

Mister Wright

Jono said:
I'm cool with Jamee replacing Clapo.

Regarding the arguments, your honour we may need a few more days :p
That's cool man. I'm looking forward to some decent arguments.

Just don't want this thread to *die*.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not dead boys... my part is 'done.'

I'll send you an email Jamee and we can see what part you can argue. :)