• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Australians

JBH001

International Regular
Lawry - gotta say I like his commentary, and the fact that he seems less blatantly pro-aussie than his cohorts in the commentary box, bar Greigy off course.

"its all happening here!"

Matt79

Global Moderator
Gregory - more Tests against the old enemy than any other Aussie, and a 200 in the first test ever in Sydney, not to mention an international career lasting 22 years, are good enough for me.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
syd!!! just as a joke vote but i'm over seeing two B Grade cricketers coming up against eachother whilst Heals has to come up against someone impossible.