• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Ok, don't do it Rob :ph34r:
Not in a hurry to go pleasing Sachin fans after all the garbage I read on forums from Indians bashing Ponting endlessly. :@

Maybe i'll post the 114, maybe....

Hi mate. Thanks for posting good batting videos. Can you post videos of good bowling that are not already on youtube. Like klusener's 5 wickets against Australia in the fourth game of the CUODS 97/98. I'm willing to pay paypal money or prostitutes if you like.
Brunette, tall, big rack, and we have a deal. Oh and she must be a Ponting fan or at least pretend to be.

I'll dig up that Klusener haul, was that at the Gabba??? I'll look it up. Shouldnt be a problem.

TumTum

Banned
Not in a hurry to go pleasing Sachin fans after all the garbage I read on forums from Indians bashing Ponting endlessly. :@

Maybe i'll post the 114, maybe....
Was just joking mate, I love to watch both SRT and Punter knocks. You must be a big Blewett fan by the looks of it :p

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never enough Blewwy. The man was *** on sprigs.

:laugh: @ rob taking requests.

Got a tough one for ya; Troy Corbett, MM Cup Final '94/95, 4-fer. Would love people to see just how lethal the dude was.

robelinda

Never enough Blewwy. The man was *** on sprigs.

:laugh: @ rob taking requests.

Got a tough one for ya; Troy Corbett, MM Cup Final '94/95, 4-fer. Would love people to see just how lethal the dude was.
That was the shorts season yeah? I dont know if i kept much of that final, I'm a batting man anyway, always have been!

robelinda

Was just joking mate, I love to watch both SRT and Punter knocks. You must be a big Blewett fan by the looks of it :p
Mate how could you see those vids and not be a Blewett fan, the man had some seriously classy talent, and I haven't posted his greatest innings and one of the very best I've ever seen, his 214 vs south africa at joburg on 1997. Full strength pace attack completely murdered. My god that was one orgasmic knock, his driving and pulling was just out of this world.

Last edited:

Noble One

Great videos Rob. These are even better than all the WSC games that MHJanson posts to YouTube.

A number of the videos confirms my fading memory that Chris Lewis was a turd of a bowler at times.

Altaican

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Mate how could you see those vids and not be a Blewett fan, the man had some seriously classy talent, and I haven't posted his greatest innings and one of the very best I've ever seen, his 214 vs south africa at joburg on 1997. Full strength pace attack completely murdered. My god that was one orgasmic knock, his driving and pulling was just out of this world.
I saw that SA-Aus match. Steve Waugh also scored 150 in that match. I remember the SA attack literally going through an entire day without taking a wicket. The match also featured a good battle between Donald and Elliot. SA had just flattened India with their pace attack and most thought they would beat Aus as well. But Aus just pulverized them in that match. Although Warne-Bevan were credited as the reason for SA's batting struggles, to me it was Glenn McGrath. When he tore apart the SA top-order in the very first innings of the very first Test match, a huge psychological victory was scored.

Rob: Do you have Mark Waugh's 4th innings century in the second test match while Aus were chasing 270?

robelinda

I saw that SA-Aus match. Steve Waugh also scored 150 in that match. I remember the SA attack literally going through an entire day without taking a wicket. The match also featured a good battle between Donald and Elliot. SA had just flattened India with their pace attack and most thought they would beat Aus as well. But Aus just pulverized them in that match. Although Warne-Bevan were credited as the reason for SA's batting struggles, to me it was Glenn McGrath. When he tore apart the SA top-order in the very first innings of the very first Test match, a huge psychological victory was scored.

Rob: Do you have Mark Waugh's 4th innings century in the second test match while Aus were chasing 270?
Yep that Mark Waugh knock is uploading later today! One of his best! I have every Mark and Steve Waugh innings, could upload every single one, maybe at some stage! Mark Waugh early in his career was so different, very casual, more than normal. His batting on that 91 tour to the WI was really nice, had heaps of time to play Marshall and co, he and Mark Taylor really showed what was to come against the WI bowlers in the future- batsmen who could play off the backfoot and whose names werent Allan Border. Finally we had guys who could step up. Gotta give credit to Geoff Marsh too on that tour, his best performance for Australia, even though he didnt get any tons, he was a rock along with Boon and Taylor.

That 1st test vs SA was insane, similar to the 1st test on the 2002 tour, we just massacred SA awesomely, it was truly spectacular. That whole day without a wicket was great, Blewett was in supreme form, Steve Waugh's 160 was fantastic too, but just sat back and waited for the bad ball, Blewett was literally skipping down the wicket and smackin em through cover. His straight driving was beautiful. McGrath on day 1 ripped through SA, he was the difference for sure.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
That was the shorts season yeah? I dont know if i kept much of that final, I'm a batting man anyway, always have been!
No wonder most of the clips are batting ones. Although I believe bowling to be the much more difficult art to master and that there is no greater sight in cricket than a fast bowler ripping through a batting line-up.

And the good part about bowling is that they also shorten the game that the batsmen are keen in prolonging :p

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep that Mark Waugh knock is uploading later today! One of his best! I have every Mark and Steve Waugh innings, could upload every single one, maybe at some stage! Mark Waugh early in his career was so different, very casual, more than normal. His batting on that 91 tour to the WI was really nice, had heaps of time to play Marshall and co, he and Mark Taylor really showed what was to come against the WI bowlers in the future- batsmen who could play off the backfoot and whose names werent Allan Border. Finally we had guys who could step up. Gotta give credit to Geoff Marsh too on that tour, his best performance for Australia, even though he didnt get any tons, he was a rock along with Boon and Taylor.
Please do!

Cheers for the earlier Waugh ton btw.

smash84

The Tiger King
I'll post Chris Lewis' test hundred too at some stage! :-O
Is there any WSC of the late 1970s anywhere on Youtube? Or do you happen to have them Rob? I would love to see the World XI, WI, and Aussies turn on the heat.

From what I hear that was the highest standard of cricket played anywhere in the world. Would you happen to have those videos?

robelinda

Is there any WSC of the late 1970s anywhere on Youtube? Or do you happen to have them Rob? I would love to see the World XI, WI, and Aussies turn on the heat.

From what I hear that was the highest standard of cricket played anywhere in the world. Would you happen to have those videos?
Ok, long story, and cant give all the details, but yes I have all of the WSC from 77/78 and 78/79, but am unable to upload them, or copy them or anything due to copyright and legal issues. Please understand that I fi could I would, trust me. However, I do have a FEW matches that I did obtain through other avenues which I can upload, but i'll to sort them all out, will take time.

smash84

The Tiger King
Ok, long story, and cant give all the details, but yes I have all of the WSC from 77/78 and 78/79, but am unable to upload them, or copy them or anything due to copyright and legal issues. Please understand that I fi could I would, trust me. However, I do have a FEW matches that I did obtain through other avenues which I can upload, but i'll to sort them all out, will take time.
WOWWWWW.........I understand......it's alright

Will be waiting for you to upload them whenever you get the time. Thanks

robelinda

Basically there's WSC stuff I taped myself off tv when Ch 9 showed some during rain break sin the 80's and 90's, which I can show, then there's the other matches which I got elsewhere which unfortunately I cant share.

smash84

The Tiger King
Basically there's WSC stuff I taped myself off tv when Ch 9 showed some during rain break sin the 80's and 90's, which I can show, then there's the other matches which I got elsewhere which unfortunately I cant share.
indeed your joining the forum might actually be the 2nd best thing ever to have happened to the forum.