• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Be doing well to beat South Australia's own Blizzard at the WACA a few years back.
Haven't seen Waughs, but FMD that shot by Blizzard was a massive shot. Love how they have Ervine (I think) on the field hooked up to the mic at the time; the moment Blizzard hits it Ervine says something along the lines of "that's out of the ground!"

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mark Waugh's was huge, no doubt. Landed on the roof of one of the straight stands. Did it easy too so was much cooler.

TumTum

Banned
:laugh: wtf

His bat got caught with his pad tbh, it's not like how Clarke plays those balls though, he just leaves them.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Best part of watching the Blewy videos is seeing the Gray-Nics Optimum back in action.
I had a Gray Nicholls Powerspot, like Slater in the early 90's, then went for the Boon GN Ultimate 750, then when Blewey burst onto the scene the Optimim Megastrike came out, and boy was it a great bat!!!!! It was way too good for me, but i sure had a few years smackin balls in the nets with it, immense pleasure! God I love bats.