• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Sean Flynn

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I had been looking for footage of Michael Vaughan bowling Sachin for years but recently discovered it. Some guy called 'Robelinda'seems to have footage from years back including Aussie state match stuff.

watson

Banned
Thanks zebra. Very much enjoyed watching the Lords Test. I assume that the bowler with the skip at the beginning of his run-up, and in the slomo footage, is Mauruce Tate. The sight of Jack Gregory getting bowled by Larwood without any batting gloves is distressing. He must have been mad.

There is also plenty of Bardsley (1st innings) and Macartney batting (2nd innings I think) although the footage isn't great. I thought that Macartney was a lot wristier, but it appears thst he played with a very straight bat and even straighter arms.

And here's the relevant scorecard,

2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's, Jun 26-29, 1926 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
in light of Brazil's performance, someone needs to upload SA's alleged performance in the 2007 WC semi

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
boxing day 2010-11 also a good comparison. I think SA works better because some of the shots their top order played were Luiz-esque