• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

smash84

The Tiger King
thanks man......Imran is such a gun......you will thank me when this video has a million views when Imran becomes PM :p

funny comment on the video tag though lol

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
ENJOY DUDE! ELLIOTT!!!!!!!!!!!! How good was his batting when he was on song, just ridiculous. I just adored his batting.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
ENJOY DUDE! ELLIOTT!!!!!!!!!!!! How good was his batting when he was on song, just ridiculous. I just adored his batting.
Played my first two seasons with him at Camberwell. Saw some unbelievable things, was just an absolute class above.

Seen Hodge make plenty runs, probably take Elliott, he'd treat every ball on its merits yet still hit it for four, whereas Hodge didn't really care where you bowled it, he'd just try and hit it for four and usually succeed.