• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
I'm surprised I still have my account. Had 3 videos taken down in the passed few weeks.

One of Michael Bevam breaking his finger which I uploaded a couple of weeks ago. Not sure why Cricket Australia would want to take that down seeing as it happened nearly 15 years ago.

Another one was of Shaun Tait bowling Grant Lambert where he left a full toss. Had 171,000 views so ESPN Star took their time. Only able to now be viewed on the sub continent. Same goes for a video of Gilly's final ever innings which had 20,000 views before being taken down. I think it's time I don't upload stuff broadcast by the subcontinent.

Edit:

Unusual that I can still view these despite a copyright match and the videos blocked in my country.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I'm surprised I still have my account. Had 3 videos taken down in the passed few weeks.

One of Michael Bevam breaking his finger which I uploaded a couple of weeks ago. Not sure why Cricket Australia would want to take that down seeing as it happened nearly 15 years ago.

Another one was of Shaun Tait bowling Grant Lambert where he left a full toss. Had 171,000 views so ESPN Star took their time. Only able to now be viewed on the sub continent. Same goes for a video of Gilly's final ever innings which had 20,000 views before being taken down. I think it's time I don't upload stuff broadcast by the subcontinent.

Edit:

Unusual that I can still view these despite a copyright match and the videos blocked in my country.
Why does your aussie stuff have the ESPN logo??? You dont want to upload ANYTHING from India tv. Stick to aussie ch 9 stuff and you wont have a problem.

Oh, and I did check the Bevan finger vid, its gone now, but was up an hour ago.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Those Ryan Campbell knocks were awesome, Kooka Ridgeback one of the greatest sticks ever. Straight hit for 6 off Fleming was just incredible.

EDIT: Good lord @ Boon slogging Merv over long-on for 6.

Last edited:

robelinda

I know, how cool was that Boon shot!!!!

Best of all though is that Ponting 61, check out the 2nd backfoot drive off Bishop, and the HUGE six he slogged off him, young 1995 Punter was awesome.

Top_Cat

heh, shame he holed out next ball.

EDIT: Have you put up Punter's WC ton later that year? Was a better knock, I thought.

EDIT2: Hmmm, wasn't quite next ball.

Last edited:

robelinda

I can do Punters WI knock in the WC, I didnt think that much of that knock actually, thought he pretty much lost the match for us, batted really slow for the first 20 overs, obviously a very stifling WI attack though, cant go taking apart Walsh and Amby easily.

Top_Cat

Harsh, myself. Was a dog slow deck from memory but then, I did just say he was out next ball in the Gabba knock so take from that what you will......

Certainly not a speccy knock, though. I'm sure your list is long enough so don't make it a priority. :)

robelinda

Harsh, myself. Was a dog slow deck from memory but then, I did just say he was out next ball in the Gabba knock so take from that what you will......

Certainly not a speccy knock, though. I'm sure your list is long enough so don't make it a priority. :)
Probably harsh, we were just over 100 at the 30 over mark, slow going with only one wicket lost. I have the knock just sitting here, uploading now. Just never bothered before. I made the video back in 1996, poor editing- beware!

Uploads seem to be working now, a few havent stuffed up, lucky day I guess.

That Martin Crowe 174 in 1988/89 is RARE STUFF FOLKS! Cant imagine many people wouldve seen that one. I bought the video in NZ years and years ago for $1 at a market. GOLD VIDEO!

Top_Cat

I knew he wasn't really 17. Might want to have a look at that no-ball.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
That Martin Crowe 174 in 1988/89 is RARE STUFF FOLKS! Cant imagine many people wouldve seen that one. I bought the video in NZ years and years ago for $1 at a market. GOLD VIDEO!
Hugely grateful. Quite dispiriting to see how huge the crowds at the basin used to be. I'll be happy if we get 3,000 in on saturday.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Why does your aussie stuff have the ESPN logo??? You dont want to upload ANYTHING from India tv. Stick to aussie ch 9 stuff and you wont have a problem.

Oh, and I did check the Bevan finger vid, its gone now, but was up an hour ago.
I downloaded them from AcrossTheTasman. Check out the earlier stuff of Leeman before he could make his own videos, most were all ESPN/Star Cricket. A bloke called Muthoo was an amazing uploader. Would upload torrents of daily match highlights of most international and domestic matches.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Just found this RE: The Bevan Broken finger.

No action is required on your part. Your video is still available worldwide. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.

I swear that didn't say that before. Then I read the next line.

Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. You may want to check back periodically to see if you have new options available to you.

They must be able to change the status of the video.

robelinda

Yes that happen to a video of mine on another channel, they deleted the video, then put it back saying they were going to put ads on, and they did and everything was good after that.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Why didnt he just use ch 9 footage though? Was he from India?
Singapore actually. For a while I was able to create my own videos using my DVD recorder but that died (Don't buy off Ebay!). Now I just upload videos edited from videos I've downloaded.

Edit: I'm surprised it's taken over 2 years and nearly 200,000 views for them to take it down!

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Probably harsh, we were just over 100 at the 30 over mark, slow going with only one wicket lost. I have the knock just sitting here, uploading now. Just never bothered before. I made the video back in 1996, poor editing- beware!

Uploads seem to be working now, a few havent stuffed up, lucky day I guess.

The Crowe video is just awesome. Check the reverse swing from Imran that gets Patel out lbw. Imran is almost 37 in this test but such a gun bowler. A master of reverse swing.

Thanks once again for the Crowe video. Keep up the good work Rob. You are too good.

All of this is just gold. Can you please upload some bowling as well. Would love it if you have some of Imran's bowling????

slowfinger

International Debutant
Just found this RE: The Bevan Broken finger.

No action is required on your part. Your video is still available worldwide. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.

I swear that didn't say that before. Then I read the next line.

Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. You may want to check back periodically to see if you have new options available to you.

They must be able to change the status of the video.
That hapened to one of my video's on Youtube for some reason it got banned from Germany