• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cheats XI

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
Voltman - Read carefully, I didn't actually say it, Waqar Said it. I was just being the wise messenger spreading the words of wisdom. :p
Exactly !!!!!!!! Thats what I wanted to explain ...

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
A Simple Yes/No would have been suffice but you bringing up Sachin/Dravid either to justify it or to somehow prove it if they are guilty, then yes he is as well. To answer that yes Sachin/Dravid are guilty of Ball Tampering and hence they cheated. Whole world knows that Waqar/Wasim/Imran/Shoaib tampered with the ball and we dont really need a Chris Pringle to say that.
http://cannabis.net/weblife.html

BoyBrumby

Englishman
benchmark00 said:
You mean, Trev Chappell.

Telling someone to do something isn't cheating...
Strictly speaking it wasn't cheating to bowl underarm anyway, just not particularly sporting.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Doubt Trev cracked many skulls with that kinda bowling....
Nearly got his own cracked by McKechnie's bat, IIRC.

Can't see the earlier argument that Greg wasn't as guilty as Trev as he "only" gave the instructions: surely he's more guilty than his kid brother, no?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
wpdavid said:

Can't see the earlier argument that Greg wasn't as guilty as Trev as he "only" gave the instructions: surely he's more guilty than his kid brother, no?
Think Chappelli said more or less the same thing, didn't he?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wpdavid said:

If I tell you to go murder BoyBrumby (Which i'm not saying dont do...) am I guilty of murder?

Xuhaib

International Coach
My revised XI
Atherton
Afridi
Azharuddin
Malik
Odoumbe
Cronje
Latif
Warne
C.Pringle
Ata ur-rehman
R.Gilchrist

Giddons and J.Lever replaced by C.Pringle and Ata-ur -Rehman.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
If I tell you to go murder BoyBrumby (Which i'm not saying dont do...) am I guilty of murder?
There's just a *slight* difference between that and your captain on a cricket pitch telling you how to bowl.

Actually, thinking about it, the answer to your question is probably yes, anyway. But that is an entirely separate matter.