• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 21-28 May

archie mac

International Coach
jot1 said:
Love these awards. I don't have a lot of time so always have a problem what to read first on CW. Now I start at the posts that have been given awards. Thanks. :)
Thanks for the positive feedback :)

My computer is working even slower than usual so this weeks awards may be a while yet:unsure:

Langeveldt

Soutie
jot1 said:
Love these awards. I don't have a lot of time so always have a problem what to read first on CW. Now I start at the posts that have been given awards. Thanks. :)
boermeisie of the month...

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
I would just like to say to Archie and Marc what a great job they are doing, in giving up their time and so forth

archie mac

International Coach
33/3from3.3 said:
I would just like to say to Archie and Marc what a great job they are doing, in giving up their time and so forth
Thanks mate:) I quite enjoy putting the awards together each week. Speaking of which has anyone spotted any worthy winners this week?

The Skull, Inzi and Bradman are the hardest to decide on each week, please email me if you spot a worthy person/post this week.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The problem with things like the Inzy is that people are now far more careful of posting (unless they're c.h!)