• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

your Highest ever score

stumpski

International Captain
26 ... which was 18 more than I ever scored in a 'proper' match. :( I was in my third season with Snodland 2nds before scoring my first run, I was a no. 11 of Martinesque ineptitude. Best season made 17 runs at an average of 2.83. :cool:

FOOOFEI

Cricket Spectator
100*
everybody got tired and left !
now i'm only allowed to bat upto fifty then give up !
my bowling is very accurate , and my best figures were 3-0-8-4

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
My best batting (actually not backyard) in school with the tennis ball came when I was in grade 10. We had interclass games. Playing in the 40 minute interval of the school for about 10 days, and bowl 30 overs. There were scoreres too, two guys from each class. Don't need to say that we won the competition, with only two guys who have played hard ball cricket in my class.

I hit 102* in 59 balls with 12 sixes, causing 5 or 6 lost balls. Our play ground is huge, but I was able to clear 60+ meters even with the soft ball. The longest was about 120m (with the wind of course!) IMO, a clean lofted on drive.

In two year series I played, scored 395 runs in 12 appearences with an Average of 39.5. In 12 appearences I took 16 wickets at an average of 16. Most ruuns came in the 1st year, and most wickets came in the second.

Last edited:

Spin-2416Z

Cricket Spectator
fds

I hit 21 runs off of 1 ball. i slogged it about 60m away and we got about 10 from that, then all the rest of the runs came from misthrows:laugh:

Spinksy

Banned
99 Top edged sweep down short fine legs throat :@
Meh, you thought that you had It bad. I am the Shane Warne of Backyard Cricket. Always choking on 99 or being stranded not out on 99 but either way. Stupid "It is my bat so it is my rules" crap.:@

Jakester1288

International Regular
I made 319 of 191 at school in a day once. I was carting the bowlers all over the park. And I never choke when nearing milestones.

Spinksy

Banned
I made 319 of 191 at school in a day once. I was carting the bowlers all over the park. And I never choke when nearing milestones.
Hahaha, that was only because I couldn't be bothered to bowl that day. It was funny watching you smash Ben Beehag into the bushes every ball for the day. If I was bowling it would've been a different story though. And yes Jake, you choked at the 200 milestones because of Kalani but after you got passed that I think that you breezed towards the 300 mark. I'm not sure though because it was like 2 months ago.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Hahaha, that was only because I couldn't be bothered to bowl that day. It was funny watching you smash Ben Beehag into the bushes every ball for the day. If I was bowling it would've been a different story though. And yes Jake, you choked at the 200 milestones because of Kalani but after you got passed that I think that you breezed towards the 300 mark. I'm not sure though because it was like 2 months ago.
If you bowled I wouldn't have got out, I would have got to 400. 8-)

Mard

Banned
my highest odi score is 196 scored back in 1994. i socred that of only 109 balls and hit 22 fours and 11 sixes. Having said that this was friendly game between 8 friends lol.

Fezza_8600

Cricket Spectator
200+ in backyard cricket when I was much younger.
23 in pro/club cricket.
8* in school (what do ya expect... I was put last. Well atleast the tail wagged a bit)

tim#7

Cricket Spectator
96 in backyard cricket
138 in school cricket
51 * in proper cricket

but most ridiculous moment came at school when my mate was on 66* going for his first ton , skyed a ball into a very high part of the tree, (the rule was 1 hand out of the tree is out), we ran 23 before the ball was dropped, and then the very next ball he faced was clean bowled for 99.