• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best spinner other than Warne & Murali

Best spinner apart from Warne & Murali

• Kumble

Votes: 45 36.6%
  • Harbajan

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Kaneria

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Saqlain

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Macgill

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Vettori

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Giles

Votes: 9 7.3%

• Total voters

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Or if Kakmal was trying to win.

Or if Kakmal could catch.

I'd like to change my vote to Kaneria tbh.
Haha yeah bowling on roads is hard but bowling on roads with Kakmal as your keeper must be the punishment for some heinous karmic debt.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Well at the time of this poll Vettori was coming off

04/05 in Bangladesh
20 @ 11.20
04/05 in Australia
10 @ 34.10
05 vs Australia
8 @ 49.62
and concurrent with this thread (may have influenced opinions)
05 in Zimbabwe
11 @ 13.72

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bloke who made this thread wound up as the precursor to Precam. Some CW history for you there

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Was Kaneria really that good? From what I recall he was a pretty ordinary Test leggie anyway
Kaneria had at least one good series in India. And played a crucial role in Pakistan winning a test in Bangalore. Maybe this poll happened around that time when Kaneria was doing few good things.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Kaneria had at least one good series in India. And played a crucial role in Pakistan winning a test in Bangalore. Maybe this poll happened around that time when Kaneria was doing few good things.
Or we were all smoking that good ****, because there are 23 votes for Vettori, ffs.