• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Overseas Cricket

Don

State Vice-Captain
if i cant make a west indies team id probably marry a u.s woman get citizenship and play for them.probably get to bowl some bouncers at cp

u better watch ur head boy

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
vic_orthdox said:
Yeah, so as soon as you get citizenship, your eligible to play for another country? Is that right?
Don't think so. Pietersen was a UK citizen by virtue of his mum, but he still had to undergo the qualification period.

King_Ponting

International Regular
cricket player said:
This thread tells the story of my life.

I would basically go to England and play first class cricket I would probably move to england at age of 18 right now I am 15 and in my eyes I have the right talent.

I would love to play first class cricket in england and if I would have a chance I would play for england or move abroad to play for Zimbabwe.

I breath cricket
live cricket
eat cricket
see cricket
play cricket
etc

I just love cricket and one day I would probably be at a high level if not international.
What are ya like some bug hunter or something?