• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
What the heck are India doing? NZ's batting was average but this is just beyond anything i've ever seen from a good international side.

Bond has been awesome but there's no doubt that some of the Indian batting has been (to put it lightly) awful.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
You can instantly see how much better NZ's attack is when they bring back Bond and a rejuvinated Andre Adams..they're both bowling at good pace.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is an absolute disgrace! I only just remembered this match was on, was watching the Ashes and the Aussie Rules footy but God Damn it. God frickin' damn it.

Good to see Bond owning though, he must be in some ripping form to get through Dravid's defence.

Still... ARGH!

Loony BoB

International Captain
I was hoping they'd give Bond another over, but maybe he was a bit tired. Only one wicket away from his career best figures, though, you'd think he'd be up for it.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd just like to see Butler come through now because he's the other one with pace that would go nicely with the team.

But potentially with this new sub rule, NZ could become very good in the next while.