• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Just flicked the telly on now.

215 average score, but what the hell were India doing sending Rao in?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
lol Bond is killing them. Crazy stuff from Dravid...abit like some of the NZ dismissals.

Loony BoB

International Captain
You know, regardless of how good a bowler you are, it's gotta be a huge feeling to get "The Wall" out bowled.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Most definately Tim.

Seeing this, it just proves to us even more that we need an opening bowler to partner Bond. I just wish the selectors hadn't discarded Butler!

And another wicket falls!

Loony BoB

International Captain
Adams now with the second best bowling average in the ODI team (just slightly better than, er, Fleming :D). Stuipd Cricinfo has the SE Bond live career stats listed as only one match played. Grr.

EDIT: I still think Adams is the best person to partner Bond - watching his knack for getting an early wicket or two this county season as well as ripping up the tailenders with yorkers makes him an irresistable option to use the new ball for me.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And it just got a bit better.

34/5, Bond is an absolute legend.

Bear in mind though that NZ were 36/5.