• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Africa v Asia

Barney Rubble

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
There could be about four Burgers if they were to select from the squad from WC2003.

<quack> Are we talking about anti-Americanism in cricket again?
Are they all brothers? I know one's a batsman, two are bowlers, and I think the other is a wicketkeeper. They're almost halfway to a Burger XI.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
luckyeddie said:
There could be about four Burgers if they were to select from the squad from WC2003.

<quack> Are we talking about anti-Americanism in cricket again?
That makes me very hungry.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And what a joke this is.

These are now official ODI's so Smith's ban is being played out in a meaningless series.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
honestbharani said:
maybe that is one good thing from this.
lol, thats would be interesting no doubt but this series is pointless in my opinion they are better off playing a Rest of the World VS Asia series, that would be much more interesting....

Langeveldt

Soutie
How insanely pointless is this series! Not even SuperSport will cover it! Hope it falls flat on its face and they don't do it again...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:
How insanely pointless is this series! Not even SuperSport will cover it! Hope it falls flat on its face and they don't do it again...
Yea, will leave more space in the schedule for some more Twenty20 competitions.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Scaly piscine said:
Yea, will leave more space in the schedule for some more Twenty20 competitions.
Give them a few years, and they'll start replacing a couple of your beloved Ashes tests with a Twenty20 series..