• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aussie international itinneries released for next season!

brockley

International Captain
No australia A games vs touring side,i guess replaced by 20 20.
No chairmans xl vs a touring team at lilac hill.
Sad to see these changes hope these changes are not deliberate and they come back in the future,will miss the big A games before the vb series now :@ .

archie mac

International Coach
brockley said:
Sad to see these changes hope these changes are not deliberate and they come back in the future,will miss the big A games before the vb series now :@ .
Yes a shame, I just want to watch a 5 Test series, even against NZ would be good. 3 Test series are like watching a sitcom. I like sitcoms but they don't win Academy awards.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I'm sure the Players' Association will be thrilled. :blink:

Already complaining about too much cricket, and this season is packed.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm stoked the 'Gabba got the 20/20 match, but I have no doubt it will rain.

One of the most anticipated summer's of cricket for a long time.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
brockley said:
I don't think 1 Twenty20 game alone actually replaces anything, since it's put back-to-back with another game, you could only feasibly put another limited overs game in its place - but even that would be pushing it a bit (unless the South Africans are scheduling it).

brockley

International Captain
Its packed allright this year the vb series back to 8 games whereas it was 6 last year,and the 20/20 game 3 days after the last test and less rest between the tests and one dayers.
The onedayers finish on the 14th where they finished on the 22nd last year.I guess then off to s africa soon after then bangladesh.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
yeah apparently the 2 week break before the super series is their longest break in the next 11 months

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
pretty long & hard season, if the aussies manage to win everything which i believe they can, wellll.......... the dominace will continue

Craig

World Traveller
archie mac said:
Yes a shame, I just want to watch a 5 Test series, even against NZ would be good. 3 Test series are like watching a sitcom. I like sitcoms but they don't win Academy awards.
Haha that is one of the best discriptions I have read. You don't mind if I put it in my sig?