Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Hear, Hear, Hear : Lend me your Ear

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    No worries SJS. I'll get on it on Monday...I'm away for the weekend. I thought I was due for some long service leave.
    Dammit SJS...I volunteered to start this on Monday without thinking about the work I had to do for Summer Camp this week. IT's been keeping me busy most nights, but I'll get onto my assignment and have it in by the end of the weekend I promise!
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Hall of Fame Member honestbharani's Avatar
    Gentlemen, we have just been witness to the greatest piece of cricketing literature EVER...

Neville Cardus, who?
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.

Check out this awesome e-fed:

PWE Efed

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    Gentlemen, we have just been witness to the greatest piece of cricketing literature EVER...

Neville Cardus, who?

Area 51 (Been requesting videos that even robelinda cant come up with - up yours all CW )
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post

Neville Cardus, who?
    I thought i will never agree with Rajni da's fan...But man are you right or what....

SJS, Paaagrrri (Hat in punjabi) Off for you....you have proven, once for all that the greatness of Ajit can not be even compared with any gaaama phajaaa, billou of cricket.

Now how about proving that Boycott was wrongly labeled as selfish.? and he was the biggest team player to play the game
    Twitter @3Bouncers
    One of my friends said "And itís not like we havenít defeated India enough. I think weíve beaten them on a couple of occasions, on a lot of occasions, in fact."

International Vice-Captain bagapath's Avatar
    thanks SJS. i have been a staunch atheist all my life. your words have drawn me towards faith.
    Last edited by bagapath; 29-09-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Haha, oh my all these years and I never recognised this thread until now somehow. Unbelievable...

Hall of Fame Member honestbharani's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    Dammit SJS...I volunteered to start this on Monday without thinking about the work I had to do for Summer Camp this week. IT's been keeping me busy most nights, but I'll get onto my assignment and have it in by the end of the weekend I promise!
    weekend a rather long one, I presume..

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Longest one of my life!

(and yes, maybe that reply was partly to get this thread back on the front page).

What a thread.
    Every 5 years we have an election and have to decide who are the least obnoxious out of all the men. Then one gets in and they age really quickly. Which is always fun to watch.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread Information