It has come to my attention that none of the supposed record breaking test scores in recent years have been valid, for one reason or the other all of the recent test scores have come about through innings that should have been decalerd void and discounted.
Through careful analysis i have discovered that the highest test score that is legitimate was actually the 317 set in the 4th test of england vs australia in 1964 by RB Simpson.
All other innings are void and cannot possibly be allowed to be known as the highest test score ever. I will list these cases in order.
1. Brian lara 400 not out - umpire did not notice an edge that was caught and appealed by geraint jones on 2, not to mention the fact that the pitch was far to flat and the match was virtually a farce.
2. Matthew Hayden 380 - this score came up on another farcially flat pitch against an awful side that should have been stripped of test match status, this should therefore discount the score.
3. Brian Lara 375 - another example of a pitch being ridiculously good, not to mention the fact that englands bowling was so poor it should have been declared illegal,
4. Gary Sobers 365 - the fact that this score was brought up over a period of 2 years should mean that it was declared invalid and void, should have been counted as 2 seperate scores.
5. Len Hutton 364 - tyhis score was racked up just prior to WW2 therefore all the bowlers wuld have been fearing foreign invasion and therefore would not have concentrated on bowling, therefore had they been concentrating the likely events woulde have been hutton dismissed for 3. Void score.
6. Saneth Jayasuria 340- A bowler trying to be a batsman not a real player. void score
7.Hanif Mohammad 337- Again scored on a stupidly good pitch in a series that should have been declared void
8.W.R Hamond 336 not out- scored against a very poor new zeland side - Void score
9.D.G Bradman 334 - A fictional character therefoe this never actualy happened
10.Taylor 334 not out- retiring as too not pass the score of a fictional character is just patthetic and therefore is void
11.Gooch 333 - Must have been recieving performance harnsing drugs through his mostache plus the fact that he was out on nelsons is just dodgy the devil must have been at work. Void inings
12.Inzamam ul Haq 329- Probably run someone out during this inings therefroe forefits his score
13.Sandham 325- West indies pitch again doenst count
14.Gayle - Again what a stupid pitch anyone could get a hundred on it a void ininigs
So that leaves R.b simpsons inigins the true highsest in test cricket