• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Not too bad, only two wickets in the session, could've been a lot worse. I would've preferred them to score about 50 less runs actually, to effectively rule out thoughts of winning this match and concentrate on playing for the draw. Anything could happen I guess, though an England win is still most likely.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was the most fustrating session of cricket ive watched for some time, england are really bowling well and i am sitll confident of victory. Australia have no chance

Scaly piscine

andyc said:
Now why couldn't they have batted like this before?? 120/2 at lunch isn't bad.
They did bat like before and England bowled like before, Australia just got a *lot* of luck that session. I really think Vaughan as opposed to Giles needs to bowl at these two right-handers, Giles can come back once Katich and/or Gilchrist are in.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
From what I saw, Australia did have quite a lot of luck in that session. They batted for the most part more sensibly than in the first innings though. Still, I'm sure I can put up with a few English fans saying 'we was robbed' if it means Australia manage to save this Test.

andyc

Scaly piscine said:
They did bat like before and England bowled like before, Australia just got a *lot* of luck that session. I really think Vaughan as opposed to Giles needs to bowl at these two right-handers, Giles can come back once Katich and/or Gilchrist are in.
Why Vaughan!??