• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst Pace trio ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the present Pakistani pace attack of M Sami, A Razzak, and R Naveed is the worst of all time???

I think they are the poorest pacers ever , they complement each other by bowling poor balls.

On top i've heard smewhere that Rana Naveed happens to be a legend in Pakistan, well no disrespect to the great guy but the way Veeru is playing, Rana will lose the remaing hair on his head very fast!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
cozmiccoyoete said:
I think they are the poorest pacers ever , they complement each other by bowling poor balls.
Are you kidding? There are dozens of worse pace trios than them, regardless of how badly they might be bowling in this game. Hell, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and the West Indies all have worse attacks right now, and New Zealand probably do as well. At least Rana and Sami have shown they can bowl well at times in the past.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FaaipDeOiad said:
Are you kidding? There are dozens of worse pace trios than them, regardless of how badly they might be bowling in this game. Hell, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and the West Indies all have worse attacks right now, and New Zealand probably do as well. At least Rana and Sami have shown they can bowl well at times in the past.
Read a few of yours posts over time. Your really not a fan of NZ cricket are you?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
zinzan12 said:
Read a few of yours posts over time. Your really not a fan of NZ cricket are you?
Haha, what makes you say that? I've got nothing against the New Zealand side, I just don't think their test bowling lineup at the moment is that strong. Do you disagree?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
FaaipDeOiad said:
Are you kidding? There are dozens of worse pace trios than them, regardless of how badly they might be bowling in this game.
You could also look at some of the "attacks" put out by the team of the originator of this thread.

Black Thunder

School Boy/Girl Captain
The Windies in recent years have put some pretty ****house attacks on the park. New Zealand have been average but theyre always been someone to bolster them - i.e. Cairns or Bond.

masterblaster

International Captain
Gangster said:
Or even some of your country's attacks.
Frankly I'd rather have the English fast bowlers in Hoggard, Harmison, Flintoff and Jones/Anderson rather than our bowlers in Pathan, Balaji, Zaheer, Nehra or whoever.

As far as Kumble and Habhajan go, I'm glad they're Indian!

But England possess the better fast bowlers, thats for sure.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
cozmiccoyoete said:
Do you think the present Pakistani pace attack of M Sami, A Razzak, and R Naveed is the worst of all time???

On top i've heard smewhere that Rana Naveed happens to be a legend in Pakistan, well no disrespect to the great guy but the way Veeru is playing, Rana will lose the remaing hair on his head very fast!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh, were you serious?

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Black Thunder said:
The Windies in recent years have put some pretty ****house attacks on the park. New Zealand have been average but theyre always been someone to bolster them - i.e. Cairns or Bond.
When the Windies have pace and go all guns blazing, they can trouble even the best batting sides. As for NZ, they're only medium-pace, and four of them in a pack would have batsmen lining up to face them, but with Bond and Cairns, they have been a lot stronger and their new generation of pacers is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.