Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: The ``ASHES`` and the Pietersen diillema

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Pickup
    I think we'll know by lunch on the first day, the opening exchanges will set the tone for the entire series.

give it the whole first day i remember the headlines after the first day of the gabba test last time england came out - "Can anyone in england play cricket" with an article on page 2 calling for backpackers to be called up.
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

aussie

I think we all are going over board when we say england ave the second best bowling attack in the world. Yes they did very well together in the caribbean, at home and in south africa, but they still have to bowl in the sub-continent and over in the tasmans (Australia and new zealand) but undoubtebly with the likes of hoggard, harmison, jones, flintoff, anderson and in reserve guys like lewis, mahmood and harrison their fast bowler future together looks very promising.

I also agree with my mate their chaminda, u got to be overexaggerating saying some of the england bowlers are better than Chaminda vaas he is one bowler than has bowled all over the world. But my view on the comparison between, england bowlers to th likes of malinga, fernando, nissanka and mahroof i would say its fairl even because for me once he gets out of the slump harmsion is better than them all, so is flintoff, while the sri lanka crop would challenge the likes of hoggard, jones and anderson to which are better.

We dont have to compare murali and the king of spain (Giles). While he says that suraj is the best 20 year old spinner in the world, blokes let chaminda have his view because i have been boasting about young aussies like tait, white, ronchi and bird all the time. But if their was anyone here who went to the game at shelney when sri lanka (a) played the west indians last july might think otherwise about suraj

Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie
    While he says that suraj is the best 20 year old spinner in the world, blokes let chaminda have his view because i have been boasting about young aussies like tait, white, ronchi and bird all the time. But if their was anyone here who went to the game at shelney when sri lanka (a) played the west indians last july might think otherwise about suraj
    aye, he's not had the best of times in this current 'a' match either, but he's only 20 so he has a massive amount of time to go either way.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread Information