• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan = Unpredictable?

pakster

U19 12th Man
Hell no. They are becomming very predictable - predictably rubbish that is!

The way in which they collapsed today was reminiscent of Bangladesh Under 15 girls team, heck -even they would have put up more of a fight.

I was expecting at least some form of resistance from the pakistani 'batsmen" (note: the term 'pakistani batsmen' has become somewhat of an oxymoron of late!) but nothing!...

After watching the way our batsmen handled McGrath, Im begining to think they would be better off with a fishing rod in their hand standing by the lake rather than embarrasing themselves in front of millions - it was ridiculous.

So where now for pakistan?....The pak fans now see 'lasting 5 days against the aussies' as some sort of a victory!...if we lose the next test by 10 wickets on the final day - expect some sort of parade in Lahore, a victory speach by inzamam perhaps.

Its about time Woolme realised there is no place for razzaq in a test team. Its about time he realised that Imran Farhat has no business playing in my local club team, let alone for pakistan.
And its about time the Pakistani Batsmen learn how to OCCUPY THE CREASE.

Arrrrghhh

wahindiawah

Banned
Very good post. I've been saying from the beggining that Pakistan shouldn't be made to play at the major test venues in Australia and they should be treated the same way as the Bangladesh were treated in Australia!

To be honest, i think Bangladesh played better cricket in Australia than the cricket being played by Pakistan currentlly.I'm really saddened to see my neighbours being made a laughing stock in the world.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Well c'mon. Theyve been embaressing in Aus.. But only a while ago they were beating India regularly in ODI cricket.. Its swings and roundabouts, if they have another few rank tours maybe you guys should be having a go at them..

cricket player

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
Well c'mon. Theyve been embaressing in Aus.. But only a while ago they were beating India regularly in ODI cricket.. Its swings and roundabouts, if they have another few rank tours maybe you guys should be having a go at them..

yes yes langeveldt a couple of months ago india was sturggling really bad the indian player's were pathatic with there batting but then i never see a indian making a comment as harsh as i have seen today pakster making againts pakistan. when pakistan performs well every pakistani will be behind woolmer and inzy but sense they are sturggling right now instead of supporting them they are being negative.how long is it going to last?pakistan beat india 4 times in a row but still i see some indian's calling pakistan a weak team they should focuse what is happening in bangladesh yet recently ashraful made a centurie againts india.they should answer there own question why does india doesnt performe well againts pakistan and why they lost all the matches againts aussies in vb series.

Langeveldt

Soutie
cricket player said:
what did you say though?i did not get it is it south african or some thing can you please explain it to me thank you ?
I was asking you if you spoke english in a few different languages.. The reason being I didnt really understand your long paragraph earlier

cricket player

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
I was asking you if you spoke english in a few different languages.. The reason being I didnt really understand your long paragraph earlier
oh ok but what was the reason responding with a different language rather then english?

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Look he was mocking your english. And anyway it's wierd, I see pakistan beat India in this ODI thriller at Eden gardens- can't remember the scoreline" and then all of a sudden they get out for terribly low scores. I belive there batting IS unpredictable

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
wahindiawah said:
I'm really saddened to see my neighbours being made a laughing stock in the world.
So why then is it that you choose to make every single post you makie an attack on them?

Sehwag309

Banned
cricket player said:
yes yes langeveldt a couple of months ago india was sturggling really bad the indian player's were pathatic with there batting but then i never see a indian making a comment as harsh as i have seen today pakster making againts pakistan. when pakistan performs well every pakistani will be behind woolmer and inzy but sense they are sturggling right now instead of supporting them they are being negative.how long is it going to last?pakistan beat india 4 times in a row but still i see some indian's calling pakistan a weak team they should focuse what is happening in bangladesh yet recently ashraful made a centurie againts india.they should answer there own question why does india doesnt performe well againts pakistan and why they lost all the matches againts aussies in vb series.
1)The Bolded parts are the ones which trouble most readers
2)Ashraful has made centuries before as well, give some credit to his batting too
3)We are talking about test matches here (The real cricket) and we beat Pak 2-1 last time, 4 times in a row is the only achievement? - wonder if Bob was only appointed to beat Indian team
4)India didn't loose all matches V/S Australia in VB Series! (Kindly Check the Archives)
5)In hindsight, I sympathize with you..playing Aus in perth is no walk in the park

Craig

World Traveller
Actually I some what agree about Razzaq.

Definatly an underachiever. It is quite a turn around, back in 1999 World Cup he really did look something special and potentially the next big thing.

Beleg

International Regular
Razzaq is NOT, I repeat NOT an underachiever, certainly not in ODI's. His records are there, innings are there - he has been one of Pakistan's most consistent customers in ODI cricket, and he can tonk the best of them to every corner of the ground [Has done so multiple times] and helped Pakistan out of plenty sticky situations.

His bowling though is another matter.

howardj

International Coach
Whoever made Pakistan the feature team in this summer's Test Matches - ie the Christmas and New Year Tests - should be sacked forthwith. Didn't they watch how utterly disgraceful they were in Sharjah two years ago? From memory, Australia bowled them out for under 100 in both innings, on the flattest pitch in history. Pakistan are unpredictable, alright - you never know whether they are going to get 50 or 60.