cricket betting betway blog banner small

Thread: Sounding like Broken Records

Sounding like Broken Records

look, i don't expect many replies to this post...but i just wanted to say that im sick and tired of australia "targetting" opposition players in the public arena. its annoying, and i think its effect is much overrated.

and now we have glenn mcgrath thinking that everyone is keen to hear who he will be targetting in the next series. geez glenn, are u planning on bowling better to one guy than ne1 else.

to finish, i'd like to quote glenn. "i think its 50-50 between us" when describing his battles with nathan astle. so far, mcgrath has dismissed him once in tests. (warning: unreliable source for statistic)

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    Yeah, it is just the overpaid arrogant Aussies attempt to read yet another article about themselves in the paper. Every other team knows that Australia are the best side in the world and they will be heavily challenged when they come to Australia, I don't think the Aussie players need to remind them about that.

And we Australians wonder why other teams love beating us so much...it is because we aren't graceful in defeat and boast like we've won World War 3 with each test match we win.
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Wright
    Yeah, it is just the overpaid arrogant Aussies attempt to read yet another article about themselves in the paper. Every other team knows that Australia are the best side in the world and they will be heavily challenged when they come to Australia, I don't think the Aussie players need to remind them about that.

And we Australians wonder why other teams love beating us so much...it is because we aren't graceful in defeat and boast like we've won World War 3 with each test match we win.
    Cracking post..
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar

Tad melodramatic there, don't you think?

I am so sick of seeing all these threads about Murali chucking, McGrath chucking....where did all these losers come from? It has stopped me posting on here more regularly because i have to dive though a whole lot of crap before finding something to post on.

On another point, I hate thefact that if an Aussie is saying that Murali chucks, then he is automatically wrong. That is simply not the case, no matter who tells you what. The ICC can be wrong as well.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Casson
    Tad melodramatic there, don't you think?
    No, I don't think so. When was the last time Australia didn't give an excuse other than "we were beaten by a better team" when they lose? They always blame the pitch or lack of form or something else, but never their own performance.

Quote Originally Posted by SquidAU
    I am so sick of seeing all these threads about Murali chucking, McGrath chucking....where did all these losers come from? It has stopped me posting on here more regularly because i have to dive though a whole lot of crap before finding something to post on.

On another point, I hate thefact that if an Aussie is saying that Murali chucks, then he is automatically wrong. That is simply not the case, no matter who tells you what. The ICC can be wrong as well.
    sorry, but this post isn't talking at all about that.

No, I don't think so. When was the last time Australia didn't give an excuse other than "we were beaten by a better team" when they lose? They always blame the pitch or lack of form or something else, but never their own performance.
    exactly. they refuse to believe that another team is good enough to beat them. and that is fuelled by the press. but neways, petulant overpaid and annoying...but cricketers of the highest class nonetheless

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't so much "they're hanging onto excuses, and refusing to accept that Australia are the better side" from the Aussie press on the regular occasions that Australia win.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Thread Information