Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: India will lose nagpur test: Curse of Patel continues!.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    3

    India will lose nagpur test: Curse of Patel continues!.

    Hi,

    I can feel the negative energy caused by Patel's repeated inclusion to the indian team by "stupid Ganguly".

    I have been staunch supporter of ganguly , this time he crossed it. Actually he blew it. India will lose Nagpur Test by a mile.

    If there is one reason india lose this series , that would have been inclusion of Parthiv Patel.

    Anyone want to challenge it? Let me know.

    Breaking news: Ganguly will be fired at the end of this series. Rahul Dravid will take over captaincy.


    PondFish

  2. #2
    International Regular NikhilN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New Jersey.United States
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by PondFish
    Hi,

    I can feel the negative energy caused by Patel's repeated inclusion to the indian team by "stupid Ganguly".

    I have been staunch supporter of ganguly , this time he crossed it. Actually he blew it. India will lose Nagpur Test by a mile.

    If there is one reason india lose this series , that would have been inclusion of Parthiv Patel.

    Anyone want to challenge it? Let me know.

    Breaking news: Ganguly will be fired at the end of this series. Rahul Dravid will take over captaincy.


    PondFish
    I wish the breaking news would come true
    liveyalifenikhilsway@hotmail.com -MSN

    Quote Originally Posted by Cricinfo
    Hello and welcome back
    Rain has stopped and palyers are back in the middle
    Play is about to stop

  3. #3
    International Regular shaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland NZ
    Posts
    3,045
    aren't you being a little harsh on the young fellow, so he made mistakes, everybody does. Since he is young he has plenty of time to improve himself. It only occurs through getting international experience.

    As with India losing the test because of Patel, I think this is incorrect because India are more likely to lose by the shock of not cleaning out Australia when they had been given a golden opportunity.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    3
    Parthiv Patel has been given more than enough times. He is below average Wicket keeper and below average batsman. He literally sucks.

    He is with indian Team because of the quoto system. He is a Gujarathi, he gets his quoto seat.

    That is the truth.

    Indian cricket team is not selected by talent but only by quota.

    There are 4 best wicketkeeping talent waiting in line to get picked Doni, karthik... Ganguly wants to live in mediocrity of Patels wicket keeping because he will get the support of key support region to keep his captaincy.

    I am betting 100% on India losing Nagpur test. And they lose miserably.

    Theonly guy who score more will be patel , yes he is batting to keep his wicket keeping position.

    Indians has brain , it is just that it is disorganized. Hahaha!.

    Pondfish


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    3
    You all are afraid to admit it. It will happen!.

  6. #6
    SJS
    SJS is offline
    Hall of Fame Member SJS's Avatar
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Thane India
    Posts
    19,346
    Quote Originally Posted by shaka
    It only occurs through getting international experience.

    .
    I need some international experience too. I too have kept wickets (much better than Parthiv did in the last test but then thats no big deal you'll say) . Okay I am not that young

  7. #7
    International Regular NikhilN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New Jersey.United States
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by PondFish
    You all are afraid to admit it. It will happen!.
    that be funny if Patel makes India win the 3rd test

  8. #8
    SJS
    SJS is offline
    Hall of Fame Member SJS's Avatar
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Thane India
    Posts
    19,346
    Quote Originally Posted by NikhilN
    that be funny if Patel makes India win the 3rd test
    BREAKING NEWS !!!

    Patel has kept wickets for India

    He has batted in the middle (okay lower-middle) order.

    He has opened.

    Now to make him a greater all rounder than Sir Garfield, Saurav intends to use him as a left arm spinner in the Nagpur test and then to open the attack with the new ball at Mumbai.

    Rise Sir Parthiv

  9. #9
    U19 Debutant krishneelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    a place called gwatamala
    Posts
    381
    pathiv is the next rawen i hope laxman slays him this time

  10. #10
    State Vice-Captain viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by PondFish
    Parthiv Patel has been given more than enough times. He is below average Wicket keeper and below average batsman. He literally sucks.

    He is with indian Team because of the quoto system. He is a Gujarathi, he gets his quoto seat.

    That is the truth.

    Indian cricket team is not selected by talent but only by quota.

    There are 4 best wicketkeeping talent waiting in line to get picked Doni, karthik... Ganguly wants to live in mediocrity of Patels wicket keeping because he will get the support of key support region to keep his captaincy.

    I am betting 100% on India losing Nagpur test. And they lose miserably.

    Theonly guy who score more will be patel , yes he is batting to keep his wicket keeping position.

    Indians has brain , it is just that it is disorganized. Hahaha!.

    Pondfish
    Also, the Indians don't eat enough beef
    Member of the AAAS

  11. #11
    International Debutant V Reddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    2,550
    Quote Originally Posted by shaka
    Since he is young he has plenty of time to improve himself. It only occurs through getting international experience.
    I agree with the first sentence but the second statement completely bowled me. If that is the case , other keepers should give up then as for others Ranji is the breeding ground while for Parthiv its Intl Cricket

  12. #12
    International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,065
    Oh god, Alex 'Indian's Should Eat More Beef' Kumar seems to be back. His posting style is the same.

    Seriously, if you are Alex Kumar, you've been banned twice, yet you still keep coming back here talking the same crap. Don't you get it?
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)


    "Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

    Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

  13. #13
    State Vice-Captain viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    1,107
    I hope u don't think I'm AK... I just said it cos the style of writing seems similar

  14. #14
    International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,065
    Nah mate, I think Pondfish is....

  15. #15
    State Vice-Captain viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    1,107
    yeah, me too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. U19 Test Series - England v India
    By Neil Pickup in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-10-2006, 06:40 PM
  2. India vs. Pakistan test series
    By mikka_a in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 07-03-2005, 07:41 AM
  3. England Are 2nd Best In Test Cricket
    By Shawn Badyk in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-07-2003, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •