• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India will lose nagpur test: Curse of Patel continues!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
This character is even faking his locations. He's not from Canada, but from New Delhi. He can post more messages on ESPNSTAR's Street Talk. Jason Dasey has this habit of reading wild messages on Sportscenter. He read one of this whinger's messages earlier. Jasey will definitely take him seriously, as he did last time.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Seriously, if you are Alex Kumar, you've been banned twice, yet you still keep coming back here talking the same crap. Don't you get it?
Not twice, but repeatedly! One can even make a list of all the nicknames he has used here, and elsewhere!

Hmmm...if he is also posting on SportNetwork ICF, one can imagine what's going on there! Chaos!

Genelia

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I don't really see the point of keeping someone like Patel. We've been "grooming" him for so long and I can't remember one match, one-day or test, where he keeped outstandingly well. Would it really hurt to give someone else a chance? We've got some great keepers at the domestic level. As far as I can see, you can't really be much worse than someone who has been nicknamed "the little devil".

Status
Not open for further replies.