• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India will lose nagpur test: Curse of Patel continues!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PondFish

Banned
Hi,

I can feel the negative energy caused by Patel's repeated inclusion to the indian team by "stupid Ganguly".

I have been staunch supporter of ganguly , this time he crossed it. Actually he blew it. India will lose Nagpur Test by a mile.

If there is one reason india lose this series , that would have been inclusion of Parthiv Patel.

Anyone want to challenge it? Let me know. :p

Breaking news: Ganguly will be fired at the end of this series. Rahul Dravid will take over captaincy.

PondFish :@

NikhilN

International Regular
PondFish said:
Hi,

I can feel the negative energy caused by Patel's repeated inclusion to the indian team by "stupid Ganguly".

I have been staunch supporter of ganguly , this time he crossed it. Actually he blew it. India will lose Nagpur Test by a mile.

If there is one reason india lose this series , that would have been inclusion of Parthiv Patel.

Anyone want to challenge it? Let me know. :p

Breaking news: Ganguly will be fired at the end of this series. Rahul Dravid will take over captaincy.

PondFish :@
I wish the breaking news would come true

shaka

International Regular
aren't you being a little harsh on the young fellow, so he made mistakes, everybody does. Since he is young he has plenty of time to improve himself. It only occurs through getting international experience.

As with India losing the test because of Patel, I think this is incorrect because India are more likely to lose by the shock of not cleaning out Australia when they had been given a golden opportunity.

PondFish

Banned
Parthiv Patel has been given more than enough times. He is below average Wicket keeper and below average batsman. He literally sucks.

He is with indian Team because of the quoto system. He is a Gujarathi, he gets his quoto seat.

That is the truth.

Indian cricket team is not selected by talent but only by quota.

There are 4 best wicketkeeping talent waiting in line to get picked Doni, karthik... Ganguly wants to live in mediocrity of Patels wicket keeping because he will get the support of key support region to keep his captaincy.

I am betting 100% on India losing Nagpur test. And they lose miserably.

Theonly guy who score more will be patel , yes he is batting to keep his wicket keeping position.

Indians has brain , it is just that it is disorganized. Hahaha!. :p

Pondfish :@

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
shaka said:
It only occurs through getting international experience.

I need some international experience too. I too have kept wickets (much better than Parthiv did in the last test but then thats no big deal you'll say) . Okay I am not that young :sleep:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
NikhilN said:
that be funny if Patel makes India win the 3rd test
BREAKING NEWS !!!

Patel has kept wickets for India

He has batted in the middle (okay lower-middle) order.

He has opened.

Now to make him a greater all rounder than Sir Garfield, Saurav intends to use him as a left arm spinner in the Nagpur test and then to open the attack with the new ball at Mumbai.

Rise Sir Parthiv :sleep:

viktor

State Vice-Captain
PondFish said:
Parthiv Patel has been given more than enough times. He is below average Wicket keeper and below average batsman. He literally sucks.

He is with indian Team because of the quoto system. He is a Gujarathi, he gets his quoto seat.

That is the truth.

Indian cricket team is not selected by talent but only by quota.

There are 4 best wicketkeeping talent waiting in line to get picked Doni, karthik... Ganguly wants to live in mediocrity of Patels wicket keeping because he will get the support of key support region to keep his captaincy.

I am betting 100% on India losing Nagpur test. And they lose miserably.

Theonly guy who score more will be patel , yes he is batting to keep his wicket keeping position.

Indians has brain , it is just that it is disorganized. Hahaha!. :p

Pondfish :@
Also, the Indians don't eat enough beef :p

V Reddy

International Debutant
shaka said:
Since he is young he has plenty of time to improve himself. It only occurs through getting international experience.
I agree with the first sentence but the second statement completely bowled me. If that is the case , other keepers should give up then as for others Ranji is the breeding ground while for Parthiv its Intl Cricket :)

masterblaster

International Captain
Oh god, Alex 'Indian's Should Eat More Beef' Kumar seems to be back. His posting style is the same.

Seriously, if you are Alex Kumar, you've been banned twice, yet you still keep coming back here talking the same crap. Don't you get it?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
In India there is a popular saying which when translated in English reads :

One bad fish will spoil the entire pond :sleep:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
PondFish said:

Below average bat?!

Deja moo

International Captain
Is it just me or does anyone else think there are just too many threads for just one series ?

Status
Not open for further replies.