• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest jerks in Cricket

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
Lol... I guess there's no point in fighting with you since you're not going to change your mind about Indians.
I love India.the land of many great personalities . Wont mind if inherited that great piece of land ...
lol ....
Stay Kool

Genelia

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
FRAZ said:
I love India.the land of many great personalities . Wont mind if inherited that great piece of land ...
lol ....
Stay Kool
wow i wasnt expecting that :)...everything's cool now...and by the way i'm not from queens..

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
wow i wasnt expecting that :)...everything's cool now...and by the way i'm not from queens..
Then let me think where are the only other places in NewYork where "Good" people live . lol ........ Nice to meet you ........
Queens was my best guess .My Aunt lives there .......
You can tell better any ways ... I hope you are not the Pakistani girl who just won Lotto there ... LOL ............

Genelia

FRAZ said:
Then let me think where are the only other places in NewYork where "Good" people live . lol ........ Nice to meet you ........
Queens was my best guess .My Aunt lives there .......
You can tell better any ways ... I hope you are not the Pakistani girl who just won Lotto there ... LOL ............
LOL...thanks for the compliment..who's the girl you're talkin about?

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
well said. by the way fraz, ya my name is genelia.
Good one .Very interesting one .... Like interesting names .......... What does it mean any ways ... Looks a dumb question after saying its an interesting name.. But never mind ..... LOL ..... Mine means the same as Shekhar in Hindi .

Genelia

FRAZ said:
Good one .Very interesting one .... Like interesting names .......... What does it mean any ways ... Looks a dumb question after saying its an interesting name.. But never mind ..... LOL ..... Mine means the same as Shekhar in Hindi .
i have no idea what it means..maybe i should find out..i guess canadians and americans can get along sometimes..lol..most people call me gina by the way..

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
sometimes..lol
Some times no but they gotta live together all the time . Cant change the geography ... LOL..
And what if you add Pakistan India thing along with CAN American thing ... The reaction will be boombastic eh ..... lol ... By the way This "Desi" term is pacific for americans but you see some of us living in Canada have to suffer with this term too ... LOL..........

Genelia

FRAZ said:
Some times no but they gotta live together all the time . Cant change the geography ... LOL..
And what if you add Pakistan India thing along with CAN American thing ... The reaction will be boombastic eh ..... lol ... By the way This "Desi" term is pacific for americans but you see some of us living in Canada have to suffer with this term too ... LOL..........
hey dont be jealous cuz we're better :). just kidding, i'm sorry if i've hurt your canadian pride..i would have american pride if it werent for bush..neways, i'll see u tomorrow..i might not get online if india loses..it'll be too depressing to read all the articles

Last edited:

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
most kiwi domestic cricketers are pretty gd i cnt c y cricketers tell people hu wnt there autographs to F off they should feel happy its a compliment

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hard topic to call, as I'm really going on the public persona of someone which is often false, but based on their actions I'll nominate:

Darren Lehman - That outburst. Pretty unforgivable.

Hansie Cronje - Wrong to speak ill of the dead, but his actions have placed an indelible stain on the game.

Shane Warne - For his telephony habits & for his explantion about the diuretic. Wanted to look slim on telly indeed. Tres bollo! Nothing at all to do it being a masking agent for steroids, which speed recovery from, say, dislocated shoulders..... :dry:

twctopcat

International Regular
Scallywag said:
Murali would have to be the biggest jerk in cricket.

Followed closely by Ranatunga who is a racist low life jerk.
And if that isn't contentious i don't know what is! Classic stuff, what this forum is all about.

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
BoyBrumby said:
Hard topic to call, as I'm really going on the public persona of someone which is often false, but based on their actions I'll nominate:

Darren Lehman - That outburst. Pretty unforgivable.
Lehmann certainly leaps to mind. I'm surprised he hasn't had more mentions, assuming most posters are aware of the outburst in question.