• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v India

ajdude

International Coach
bopara reminding me of brendan taylor v australia in the 2007 world t20, in the catches, wickets (stumpings in taylor's case). hopefully the rest of the story can complete itself and bopara can lift a minnow side to victory with some runs

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it really seems some of you guys are ttaking jono's posts totally, 100%, seriously and uh

ajdude

International Coach
I'd prefer to imagine if it was in the last over, england needs 1 off six, then the rain comes and the mandatory 20 overs isn't played making it a draw.
i'd prefer to imagine a situation with england needing 2 off 6 and ishant takes 6 wickets in 6 balls

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
How good is this new guy who's just came in? Can he bat at all? Has he ever had a notable score in test matches? Why haven't the commentators told us FFS?