• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Test at The Oval, London

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I knew we'd list it when I saw the reaction after the last win. It was mission accomplished and I figured we'd come into this match complacent. Bowling first and picking Siddle hasn't helped at all.

Jack1

International Debutant
Denly is making Lyon look like a club bowler. Interesting stat from Warney. Denly averages over 62 vs spin in FC cricket, that's insane.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
This should be a good time for batting. But on this pitch you would expect to be less than half way through the 2nd innings of the match, not already into the third.

Gob

International Coach
Surely this is the last time we see Peter Siddle bowl. I'd be throwing things otherwise

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Disappointing for Burns there, he will have felt there was a score on offer for him

He's had a decent series though. Winter tour place is safe.