• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

headbuttgate

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why not though? Don't feel obligated to answer of course, but I will assume you are deeply homophobic if you don't.
If you must know, I'm biologically male but identify as a cross-dressing woman with a penis who is attracted to other women

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Id like to know Gnske’s thoughts on the likely outcome if anyone decided to headbutt Ashwin?

Cow

Banned
Just watched the press conference for the first time. It's incredibly unfunny and Bancroft comes across as a bit of a wimp tbh.

Pretty much 90% of the boxing pressers I watch are funnier than this.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Id like to know Gnske’s thoughts on the likely outcome if anyone decided to headbutt Ashwin?
When an unstoppable force meets a movable object.

Just watched the press conference for the first time. It's incredibly unfunny and Bancroft comes across as a bit of a wimp tbh.

Pretty much 90% of the boxing pressers I watch are funnier than this.
Well come on man, we want to be funny here too and not just insightful. Show us what is truly funny.