• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CA XI vs England

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Updates, Dan. You're not at the ground to sit around and enjoy yourself.

edit: nvm, you're at a different game lol

Last edited:

Compton

International Debutant
Tim Paine piling on the runs against England... Playing himself into Ashes contention? :D

Last edited:

Daemon

Steady, he's only on 40.

Although I suppose that's considered piling it on for Australian keepers these days.

flibbertyjibber

So now we lose Ball to injury. Great tour this.

Not that I actually thought Finn or Ball would actually do anything on this tour but it can't be good for the squad seeing their mates dropping like flies.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Ball is an archetypical English greentop bowler. I couldn't envision him getting much out of Australian wickets.

Daemon

Nice ball from Can Do to get Root

3 consecutive 50s from Stoneman but no tons.. might want to stop taking tips from Root