• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

91Jmay

International Coach
Bairstow's technique does look shaky at times but his ability to time the ball and score quickly makes him an attractive prospect. Buttler might start feeling some pressure if Jonny makes runs and he doesn't over longer period.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I really worry that we're about to see how lucky we've been to have an injury-free Jimmy for most of the last 6 years. I remember a game against Sri Lanka in '11 (?) where Broad, Finn and Tremlett were all over the place the whole game.
Eurgh.

Kirkut

International Regular
Clarke's low in confidence and this is having a subtle impact on team's performance. If a captain underperforms, in most teams it would hardly have a major impact on their batting/bowling/fielding performance, except Australia and England where a captain's confidence level has a direct impact on team's overall performance.

Burner

International Regular
I love handing a good old thrashing to the Australians just as much as the next guy but this is just cruel...

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke's low in confidence and this is having a subtle impact on team's performance. If a captain underperforms, in most teams it would hardly have a major impact on their batting/bowling/fielding performance, except Australia and England where a captain's confidence level has a direct impact on team's overall performance.
So Dhoni playing crap on the last pair of tours to England was a coincidence was it?